5. Tomorrow is a “get things done” Saturday. No big plans. Just me and my to-do list.
Uplifting News: (’cause don’t we hear enough bad news?)
1. 81-Year Old BYU Grad
2. Polite Grandma’s Google Searches
3. Finding Dory is out!
4. Some celebrity couples are still married.
5. Three 100-year-old friends just celebrated their birthdays together
My Current Wish List
1. Oyster pendant
Can I end it here? I don’t need much of anything.
Recipes I Want to Make Right Now:
1. Roasted Beet Hummus
2. Porchetta Sandwich
3. Pumpkin Soup with Sage and Bacon (I know, I know, this is a fall recipe, but YUM)
4. Fried Tofu Sliders with Peach Slaw
5. Palm Springs Date Shake
Songs That I Will Always Love:
1. “Dreams” by The Cranberries
2. “Hear” by Moonpools & Caterpillars (This band is seriously underrated. And the connection of all connections – they played at House That Lars Built—aka Brittany Jepsen—’s wedding! Best thing ever.)
3. “Tenderness” by General Public
4. “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap
5. “Summer Girls” by LFO (I STILL jam to this.)